Interested in getting married in a Fort Gordon Chapel?
Marriage 101 is a requirement. Marriage 101 is 6 hours of premarital training every fourth Thursday of the month at the Family Life Center BLDG 38804 Academic Drive. It is recommended to coordinate with the Chapel NCOICs at least 45 days in advance after you have completed Marriage 101 to reserve chapel.
Chapel NCOICs may be reached at:
791-4308 for Good Shepherd Chapel (BLDG 29608 Barnes Avenue)
791-2056 for Barnes Avenue Friendship Chapel (BLDG 25603 Barnes Avenue)
791-5160/3959 for Bicentennial Chapel (BLDG 28414 Brainard Avenue)
There are many worship opportunities on Fort Gordon where Servicemembers and their families experience music worship along with introductory prayers and a variety of other pertinent prayer worship!
Protestant Women of the Chapel
Religious Support Office, Tuesdays 1900, Bldg 29601
Religious Education Center, Thursdays 0930, Bldg 39713
Protestant Men of the Chapel
First Thursdays, at 1800, at Barnes Ave Friendship Chapel please call 791-2056 for Information
Military Council of Catholic Women
Good Shepherd Chapel, First Friday at 1830, (706) 791-2945
Flower Ministry for Hospital
Bicentennial Chapel, Mondays 0930, (706) 791-3959
- Held at BLDG 38804 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 1645. Contact MAJ Shoenholz Jewish Faith Group Leader @706-787-2442 for current schedule
- Friendship Chapel, Sundays 1330, Barnes Avenue, (706) 799-9651
- Islamic Jumah, Islamic Center, Fridays 1230 (1330 DST), Bldg 38804
- Sundays 0930 at the Religious Education Center.
- Sundays 1045 at the Religious Education Center.
Post-Wide Bible Study
- Wednesdays 1130 at the Bicentennial Chapel (706) 791-5166.